Friday, March 30, 2007

Blogroll

As people might have noticed, I have now added a blogroll - this was very much prompted by this post by Lauren.

I have been meaning to put up a blogroll for a while, but hadn't gotten around to it before now.

The blogroll reflects which blogs I read more or less frequently, though I don't visit all of them daily (or even weekly in some cases). I'm sure I've forgotten some, and will make sure to update it as I remember them, or find new and interesting blogs.

There is not going to be regular purges or anything - blogs that goes on the blogroll stays there, even if I stop reading them regularly. The only reason I have for removing people from the blogroll, is if I start objecting to the content - and here I don't mean just that i just disagree.

If people feel that I have overlooked some great blogs, feel free to link them in the comments, and I'll check them out. So far I only link to blogs in English, though I might add a 'Danish blogs' section at some stage.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Trinifar said...

Just wanted to say I appreciate being on your blogroll.

(What I find awkward is commenting. Even after putting in my blogger identity I have to do the word verification thing. I suppose that is a blogger "feature" you have no control over.

If I preview my comment I have to do the word verification thing a second time. At least my blogger identity is remembered.)

March 31, 2007 8:44 AM  
Blogger Kristjan Wager said...

Actually, I might have some ccontrol over it - it's the default setting, I think, b ut I might be able to remove the 'word verification'.

I'll try to remove it. Of course, if removing it will lead to spam in the comments, I'll put it back up.

March 31, 2007 11:07 AM  
Blogger Kaethe said...

I'm so flattered to be included. This might spur me to do some actual posts.

Thank you.

April 02, 2007 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home