Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lazy linking

Carl Zimmer, who blogs at the Loom, has written a great piece for Wired: The Decline and Fall of the Animal Kingdom

NY Times writes about what happens now regarding stem cell research: After Stem-Cell Breakthrough, the Work Begins

International Herald Tribute tells us that the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Rotary International have committed themselves to give $200 million for eradicating polio: Anti-polio campaign gets $200 million infusion

Via Paul Krugman, I see that potential Republican presidental candidate Mike Huckabee links legalized abortion to the Holocaust. I wonder if that will wake the Hitler Zombie.

Over at Feminsite there is a new Trans 101 thread, where you can get your questions asked.

And remember that you should submit your entires to the next Skeptic's Circle no later than midnight between monday and tuesday. You can submit to me via skeptics.circle@gmail.com (an email account created for the 75th circle).
I should note that I reply to all submissions, so if you have submitted something, and haven't gotten a reply from me within the new 24 hours or so, please resubmit it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rana said...

"And remember that you should submit your entires"

Yes I did want to do that, my whole blog is skeptical :)

December 06, 2007 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home