Thursday, November 04, 2010

Call for submissions - best skepticism of 2010

I am planning on making a Skeptics' Circle style of post highlighting the best skepticism of 2010, but in order to do that I need some help - simply put, the skeptic presence on the internet has become too vast for one person to keep track of it all, and I would love to get some submissions for the post.

The scope of the post would be more broad than for the Skeptics' Circle - instead of just blog posts, I'd also welcome podcast episodes, videos and news articles of relevance. I'd also like links to new organizations, podcasts, and blogs started in 2010. Heck, even court rulings of relevance would be appreciated.

So, if you have something which you think might just fit into what I've described, please don't hesitate to send it to me (kriswager at gmail dot com), and I'll take a look at it. Please include the word "skeptic" somewhere in the mail title, so I can easily spot it if it gets caught by the spam filter.

The plan is that this post will be going up around Christmas, but please submit anything you already have as soon as possible. It will take some time to go through all the material, especially if there are many podcast episodes and YouTube videos.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home